Dr. Jose A. Henriquez is internationally recognized for his many years of work in metabolic therapies treating cancer and other diseases. A proven leader in the field of Whole Body Hyperthermia.
Dr. Henriquez has performed over 1100 procedures since 2000 with a 75% success rate on patients with stage IV cancers; for the most part having been sent home to die.
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara Medical School
Areas of Expertise
• During Dr Henriquez's professional work in Tijuana, Mexico he collaborated with the Urology Department of Hospital Del Prado. He was the Chief of Interns at the Mexican-American Hospital.
• Dr. Henriquez also worked with Dr. Harold Mannerfrom 1982 through 1986.
Featured speaker at the 12th Annual Convention of the Cancer Control Society about Rodaquin in Pasadena, California.
• Dr. Henriquez was the Chief of Medical Interns of Real DVH Hospital in Tijuana from 1986 through 1987 when he resigned to start his own private practice at the Centro Medico de Tijuana. He was the attending physician at a vascular surgical facility called Unidad de Enfermedades Circulatorias. During this time Dr. Henriquez published an article, "Hemorrhoids, a therapeutical Update" in the medical journal "Baja Medica de Tijuana". He co-authored an article "Cutaneous Hyperpigmentation Following Venous Sclerotherapy Treated with Deferoxamine Mesylate" which was published in theJournal of Dermatologic Surgery.
• Dr. Henriquez became an attending physician at IBC Hospitalin 1991. He is a Diplomate Candidate of the American College of Advancements in Medicine ( ACAM).
• Dr. Henriquez was Medical Director at Verita Life Mexico from May, 2018 to February 2020, when he decided to continue with his lifetime project called Integrative Whole Health Clinic.
• Dr. Henriquez has traveled extensively throughout the United States, Canada, England, Spain, Asia, and the Middle East lecturing about various treatments.
Societies & Associations
Copyright © 2020 Integrative Whole Health Clinic - All Rights Reserved.